Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Carrer in the Future


Hi!!

I'm Moi and this is my first blog...



The Job that I want..XD



I know it sounds to early to find a right job specialy for a person who is still studying like me, but almost everyone has his/her own job specifications or dream job. Mine is to become a Web Designer, being a web designer is the job that almost all IT practetioners have. A Web Designer is the one who designs and create a webpage. The intent of web design is to creat a web site it is a collection of electronic files residing on one or more web server that present information to the web user if requested in the form of web pages. Such elements as text, forms, and bit-mapped images (GIFs, JPEGs, PNGs) can be placed on the page using HTML, XHTML, or XML tags. Displaying more complex media (vector graphics, animations, videos, sounds) requires plug-ins such as Flash, QuickTime, Java run-time environment, etc. this plug-ins anre also embedded into web pages by using HTML or XHTML tags.



The companies I want to work in are LEVEL TEN, TWOSPOTS this companies are U.S. based so basicaly they are out of the country or abroad.

No comments: